Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jurassic Forest


This long weekend we spent with family and friends and paid a visit to Jurassic Forest too!  Jurassic Forest is just north of Gibbons, Alberta and is a must-see.  A, Jeff and I spent an afternoon there and I went through several AA batteries with all my photo taking!  It was a blast, for me anyway!  Here are a few from our visit.  You really should check out this place.  It is 40 acres of forest occupied by prehistoria!  Privately owned and operated, Jurassic Forest has a children's play area, a store, concession, two trails with excellent signage and an indoor display area.








For more of our photos of Jurassic Forest check my other blog:  http://shirley-adventuresinanotsounusuallife.blogspot.com/2010/09/jurassic-forest.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to comment.