Monday, May 3, 2010

Baptism of Kenyetta


This photo was taken May 1, 2010 at Kenyetta's baptism. 

"Kenyetta got baptized on Saturday and then confirmed Sunday, it was soo awesome. I had the privilege of baptizing her and guess what? Once again I had to do it twice. Lol. I got the prayer down all fine and it was all good then when I baptized her, her jumpsuit didn't go all the way under, unfortunately the water was only knee high which was the problem... but what can you do right? I tried to make sure she wouldn't have to go under again but a bubble appeared in her jumpsuit right at the knees and so I got to do it again haha. It was sooo awesome though, Starling played a musical number for her and the talks were amazing! She will be a great member. She got confirmed Sunday and she said afterwards that she felt so good and clean and had never been happier. I love my calling!!! It is awesome! What better way to celebrate Dad's birthday than to have a baptism eh? :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to comment.