Sunday, April 18, 2010

Moments in Time

A few pics of our family taken October 2008 to present:



Amanda practising her photography skills.   March 2010.






Tyler and three friends "jamming" Rock Band style in the weeks before he left on his mission.  Good times, great memories!





Elder Tyler Martin at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah  October 2008.





Kent on his bike.  He's big into mountain biking!




Shawn, architectural technologist, is a little camera shy.  I could do a whole video montage of my attempts to get him on camera!



Good Times.  Christmas 2008.




Matt - I love your smile!




Amanda! 




Our dogs, Lilo and Stitch

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's great to see you undertaking such a task. I love ready my kids blogs but doubt I will ever attempt. Congrats.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see pictures of my cousins, what a great looking bunch. We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you soon. Hopefully this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Please feel free to comment.